Papers submitted for publication should be sent as attached Word documents (.doc) to:
- the editors of the current issue of Polysèmes (see call for papers)
- the journal editors: Marie Laniel & Xavier Giudicelli
Please also send a short biographical presentation (name, position, university, research group, research topics), saved in an independent file.
Papers must contain between 35,000 and 45,000 characters (spaces included), including notes and bibliographical references. They can be written in English or in French.
The following elements should appear at the beginning of the article:
- Title in English
- Abstract in French (1500 characters)
- Keywords in French (10 max.), separated by a comma
- Title in French
- Abstract in English (1500 characters)
- Keywords in English (10 max.), separated by a comma
Images to be inserted in the body of the article should be sent individually in jpg format and in high resolution (300dpi). A caption must be provided for each image with the following elements: Author, Title (date), medium, dimensions, current location, source. It is the author’s responsibility to obtain the copyright of any image reproduced in his/her paper. The journal cannot contribute to reproduction fees.
Please conform to the stylesheet.